Friday, June 09, 2006

Just no luck

do you ever feel that you just don't get a break? I don't mean you're busy, I mean luck never goes your way. My upline deactivated. Yah me. So she sends her customers a letter saying she's deactivated and gives me their info to contact them. I gave her a heap of business cards to give to them. So I start contacting them. Oh I met 'leanne' at the markets and I'm going to go through her now. But can you send me a catalogue? Well no, not if you're going to buy through someone else. I guess she never bothered adding the business cards. Actually on confirmation, she never told them I would be looking after them.
Sometimes I just think maybe they're right. Maybe I should give up this 'silly thing I do' and get a 'real' job.

3 comments:

gloria said...

Sorry you aren't having any luck.

Hope you figure things out soon, job limbo is not fun!

Anonymous said...

:( for you wen

[hugs]

Liz said...

Join the club - my upline deactivated due to family pressures and I have been bumped up to a Senior Unit Leader(Past Director) who is useless. She doesn't share information and expects her other Recruits to run a Unit Meeting Retreats etc for her team and customers!
I now have 5 recruits and if it wasn't for their friendship and belief in me as their leader I would probably quit and be a hobbiest!!