Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Goodbye July...

What a big weekend we had. TJ made her Confirmation. I have a pic of her and the Bishop, but I haven't uploaded it yet. Brendan played 2 games of soccer, they flogged both teams,11-0 and 9-2. Nath got to go to his first birthday party, poor little guy had to go solo as DH and I were split between soccer and church, but he had a great time. Sunday we hit the beach. The kids had heaps of fun playing in the sand. I even went for a jog (shock horror). TJ and I made it to the point which was really cool (2km round trip). And in the afternoon we took the dog for a walk. Plus I worked Sat nite.

Yesterday I went swimming-laps, which was fine, but man was I exhausted last night. I could hardly lift my arms up, not even above my head, but just off my sides. Oh man.

Cheers

1 comment:

M.O.M. said...

From: m.o.m.
Yeppers! I hope to see the foilage in Austraila! Vacationing there next year!

I've visited Glo-baby-girl in England, Germany, didn't get Japan, but she sent some awesome pics of the Cherry Blossom trees, and the glimpse on "life of a Geisha",.... thnks!