Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Technicolour Yawn

I wonder what it is about Panadol that makes kids spew? Poor BMW tonight was complaining that his head was hurting, he said he bumped it at school hours before, but just started saying it hurt during dinner, to the point where when he got up to go to the toilet he started crying in pain.

Of course our only panadol was locked up in the caravan, so DH dutifully went to retrieve it. Not 5 minutes later after being carried upstairs, bmw vomited everywhere. Luckily he was in the bathroom at the time. All I could hear was TJ get your mother, get your mother now.

So I consoled my poor boy and gave him a shower and DH well he cleaned up the bathroom...:D :D :D

He's sleeping now, his mattress on the floor and bucket beside. My poor boy. I hope he feels better in the morning.

No comments: