Saturday, September 23, 2006

Its been a full on day today, although when are my days not like that? Its 10:15pm and I've just finished my chores. Today TJ had dancing, then the kids had a swimming carnival, inbetween I raced home and made a picnic lunch for them, Then this afternoon, it was get in the washing, make dinner, do TJ's hair in rags for tomorrow and wash it, wrap her present for tomorrow, wrap the present for BMW to take to the birthday party, make the birthday card. ::sigh:: And somewhere this afternoon I fitted in going to the shop, buying said pressies and getting extra holes punched in the tie of her new shoes for tomorrow.

BMW got 3 2nds at the carnival, TJ got a 4th, 5th, 3rd, 6th and a participation ribbon. Nath didn't swim.

Oh and tomorrow - my girl is doing her First Holy Communion. I'll post a pic tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be gorgeous in her white gown and shoes and headpeice. Hopefully she won't pull a face at the taste of the bread. lol

Anyways shower time for me, gotta steam up the bathroom and try and get the creases out of her dress. Lata!

No comments: