Thursday, September 21, 2006

today...

today they are laying bitumen in the coldesac (sp?) at the end of the street. they are making a mess, but it is getting done

today I gave the workers a small thrill as Nath wanted to check out the machines and we had just got out of the pool. Bikini top and boardies. Not so hot, but it made them stop and look.

today it is really hot. 31degC. Blimey what will summer be like?

today I finished TJ's headpeice for her communion on the w/e. It looks lovely.

today I am going to take the kids to the beach after school so DH can get some sleep. The trucks have kept him awake all morning out in the street.

today I did a load of washing and remembered to hang it out 5 hours later

today I mulched around the palms I planted on the weekend

today I treated DH with hamburgers and chips for lunch which I picked up while out doing some chores.


And its only 2pm. More of today left yet.

1 comment:

gloria said...

WOW your today was busy!!

:)

Heads up, I tagged ya...instructions on my blogaroo...