Monday, September 25, 2006

Lets play tag

glo girl tagged me. Here it is...

The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Yah thanks for that. I've spent all w/e trying to come up with something. I asked DH if he could help me out. I could see his face change as he thought of things, but would he share - NO! Maybe he thought it was safer that way.

All right so here I go...in no particular order of weirdness.

1. I like to keep my pantry very straight and neat. I have all tupperware containers and can't stand things being in the packets, I take them out of the packets and put them into the tupperware containers.
2. When I type if I make a spelling mistake or leave a letter out I erase all the letters with the backspace key to get back to the one that is wrong/missing then type them all again. I know I could use the mouse or the arrows to insert the letter, but I don't.
3. Every morning I weigh myself. I get up, use the toilet and then weigh myself and then wash my hands. In that order. Feels weird if I try to convince myself not to.
4. I will cook up a storm in the kitchen before cleaning the storm in the kitchen.
5. I stick all my photos to my pages when they are blank before adding anything else, just with a little peice of adhesive in the middle and then will take them off again later when completing the page.


So who to tag... V, Chrissy (because your blog hasn't been touched since April), Agent713, and if Mel and Nell got a blog for themselves then I could tag you too.

No comments: