Saturday, May 20, 2006

back to blogging

Its surprising difficult to get back into the swing of blogging after having so many weeks off. So I'll do my best to develop a new routine. Though I must say spending less time on the net has seen my business increase.

Twas a quiet day today, soccer - they won, ballet and jazz for TJ. I even fitted in a hot chocolate with one of the dancing mums which was nice. They have a Gloria Jeans in the back of a new book store at Westfield. Yumm!

Last night I caught up with a group of my customers and scrapped at one of their houses. It was a little bizzare but I got 3 pages done. I still have some journalling and dates to finish off but it was nice to get some scrapping done. And man, the things ladies discuss with no men around. WOW!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: