Monday, May 29, 2006

tj's birthday

Today is my girls birthday. I gave her her presents this morning. I sang her happy birthday. She was laying on the lounge watching tv and basically ignored me. She opened her presents. Admittedly there were only 4, but she's going to get the new nintendo ds lite and it doesn't come out until June 1. But what makes me so sad is that there was no hug. No thanks Mum.

I wish I knew where I went so wrong bringing her up to have such bad manners.

::tears::

Wendy

2 comments:

Liz said...

Dear Wendy,
How old is your daughter? Mine just turned 6 and was spoilt rotten but still wasn't very thankful. She is my oldest and was an only child for 4 years. Just expects everything!!

gloria said...

((hugs))

It's the age, don't take it out on yourself!!

HJ turns TEN on Thursday next week.