Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yesterday Tomorrow Today

Tomorrow is my girls birthday. So tonight I am up making cupcakes for her to take to school. Hopefully the kids don't notice my lack of icing finese when they taste my lovely cakes!

Yesterday TJ entered a Star Quest. It was student choreography -ie she made it up. She did so well. Unfortunately she didn't win, they gave it to a little cutie, but she did get the costume award and a $20 voucher to spend at the local dance store. She danced to a song from the lion king and I made her a lion costume. She was awesome.

Today our friends had to get their car towed after they were pulled over by the police and they found their car to be unregistered. They scored a fine of $1350, plus still have to pay for rego. I am so pleased I haven't let TJ go anywhere with them lately. Imagine if something awful had happened. IMO they are so lucky to just get a fine.

Later

1 comment:

gloria said...

::gasp!::

no kidding...wish the coppers had done something to the dirtbag that rear-ended me-WITH NO INS!!

:(