Saturday, November 26, 2005

After the crop...


So last night was my Christmas Crop. Man am I tired today. It went really well. Everyone seemed to have a good time which was great. The food was nice, even if DH did make the salad, it was a man salad, lol. He didn't even break the lettuce up into small peices, just giant leaves which hid all the other goodies. It was quite funny, but the ladies didn't seem to mind since they saw him making it. Here are some pics... the first is of the display boards with all the ideas...More display board ideas...
I totally forgot to take a pic of the product table which was quite stylish.


The little Christmas Puddings I made for dessert.

The Climb a brick Chimney game...

























Everyone cropping...

It was a good night.

Today we went for family portraits, 8:36am (which was a bit early after 3 hours of sleep). Then off to Gosford Leagues for dance rehersal for TJ. I even dozed off whilst waiting. Although I think I needed that extra bit of rest to make it back up the freeway home. I need to prepare for tomorrow, and I have some towels to hang on the line, but otherwise, this chickadee is off for a rest!

Chow for now!

2 comments:

gloria said...

Those puddings look *delicious*!!! YummY!!

Anonymous said...

looks/sounds like a great day! I'd be interested to hear more about the "climb a brick game..."

xo Mel