Saturday, November 12, 2005

Grrrr

We took oscar to get a clip today.
This is before...

Grrr blogger still doesn't want to play photo. Thats annoying.

So I won't bother about the after shot but he does look like a completely different dog.

So why am I sharing this? We go to pick him up tonight and the groomer comes out, bends down to talk to me. Not a good sign.

She tells me that she nicked him and he's got 3 stitches. THATS NOT A NICK! Well she reckons it is. So I've been sent home with one of those plastic collars for him in case he keeps licking at it. And I have to watch him. I never knew how much this dog licked his bottom. Ugh. And I'm trying to organise 3 kids and pack for a craft fair tomorrow.

Whats annoying as well is that I had already paid before they brought him out. I guess we'll be talking about that when he has to get his stitches out in 10 days.

No comments: