Sunday, November 20, 2005

Its been busy

So I've been real busy over the past few days. I've line up for tickets for 2 concerts, dance concerts that is. One hour in the que for ballet, that wasn't too bad. It sold out in an hour and a half. Three hours in line for the second concert. I'm so glad I binned going to the craft fair and got the tickets instead.

We did swim club on Friday night. Brendan went to a birthday party Saturday. They had a jumping castle. All was good until I let him go back in for one last jump. One little brat and Brendan told me who, decided to pinch him on the face under the nose. He ripped skin off. I was so not impressed. Now we will have a scab under the nose for the family photo next week. Not impressed. And what surprised me the most was that Brendan went back to this kid, after we wiped up the tears and blood and told him that he hurt him. It was then that we left, I could see it getting ugly.

Then today we went to nippers. All was good until we were leaving. Nath bent down to pat the caretakers dog, and just as I yelled 'no' the dog bit him on the arm. It broke the skin in two places from upper and lower teeth. I am so unimpressed. We took him to the car and got ice out of the esky and put in on his arm with him screaming. I went back to tell the caretaker and she was very complacent, he's getting old and really doesn't like little kids she said. I'm trying to calm down about it but I will be writing a letter to the management committee. Its just not on.

Poor Nath was in shock the whole way home in the car. Its so lucky that Greg was with us and I could sit in the back with little Nath.

On a good note I had a class/workshop last night and had my first $1000 anything. So I'm pretty happy about that.

Til next time

No comments: