Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today I was utterly disturbed by a post on SS Friends. Normally I don't let it get to me, but this one seeped into my soul. While I scrapped all I could hear was her words over and over. I have no idea why it got to me so much. But it did.

Want to know what it was over? Swaps. Stupid and childish. The mines better than hers mentality, or should I correct that and say, the hers isn't good enough as mine mentality. I am so sick of seeing posts about whats good enough and whats not. I work hours (and hours) on mine and think they are pretty ok.

I know I shouldn't simmer on this but I have. I got a pm which cooled me down a little which sorta said, if they can't say it to you directly don't worry about it; and its part of Gods creation, God doesn't create crap so mine should be just fine. lol. Thanks for that.

The even sillier part is that I don't even think this poster was talking about mine, although I was in the same swap, but it offended me just the same.

Note to self: finish what I said I would do and don't sign up for anymore. Learn to say no.

No comments: