Friday, November 04, 2005

Swim vs Frog

I had my first proper swim of the season today. The kids have been in since the end of September, but I've only just stood in the water up until today. So I do the big dive, have a swim around and think oh something smells bad. Must be something dead in the garden and think nothing of it. Keep swimming, then TJ says, Mum whats that?

Now I know what smelt bad. We have a floater. Dead. Frog. Floater. YUK!

So the bloated frog is now on the boogie board, on top of the filter box. If a bird eats it, good luck to it, otherwise DH will have to deal with it tomorrow when he wakes up. YUK YUK YUK!

And yeah, I made everyone get out of the pool quick smart. Tomorrow creepy will be on and it'll be a trip to the pool shop for extra chlorine. YUK

No comments: