Saturday, February 11, 2006

I wanna do it all update

I worked last night on my Wanna Do it All list. So whle there is a ton of stuff I would like to do before I do, like ringing giant church bells, visit a stack of countries, live a season in the snow, learning to surf, properly. At the time and place I am now, and being far more realistic of having goals I can look toward and achieve...so some are distant goals and some are closer goals...I'm looking more at what would make it on my dream board. So out of that list of 101 things I've got it down to 33. I should make it 34 and put climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge on there. I'll think about it.

So here's my list so far...

I Wanna Do It All

1 Get a Professional massage and/or full spa day

2 Go wine tasting at Hunter Valley Vineyards

3 Go to a day on the green

4 See a Drive in movie with my husband

5 Eat a wonderful meal out

6 See a musical

7 Go away for my birthday

8 Send birthday cards to all siblings, their spouses/children and friends (ie anyone on Christmas card list)
9 Create my family tree

10 Draft a will
11 Spend one weekend totally unplugged. No TV, No Computer

12 Take a cooking class

13 Do some crossword puzzles

14 Try pilates or yoga

15 Take a cake decorating class

16 Go snow skiing

17 Play a round of Golf
18 Buy myself flowers
19 Stay at a bed and breakfast
20 Cruise the Murray River on a house boat
21 Go up Centrepoint Tower

22 start on my list of places to see in Australia.

23 Go to New York

24 Go to Canada

25 Visit the San Diego Zoo
26 See a live horse race, preferrably the Melbourne Cup, but could start locally

27 Watch a sunrise from the light house at Byron Bay, most eastern point of Australia

28 Watch a Sunset over Western Australia
29 Go to Midnight Mass at Christmas
30 Really try to loose weight/get in better shape

31 Visit Norfold Island

32 Tour New Zealand

33 Take my children to Disneyland/world

34 BridgeClimb

When I get my dream board put together, I will upload a pic of it for you.
Cheers

3 comments:

gloria said...

11. GASP. *why* would you *do* such a thing?!
14. Do it. Yoga rocks.
29. Love it. (I didn't know you were Catholic! Word!)
34. I hope to...

XOX

Aussie Wendy said...

Not Catholic, but always have wanted to go ever since I was little.

Maybe we can do bridgeclimb together, that would be cool!

agent713 said...

Lookin' good Wendy! It's a good list to work from isn't it? I'm not Catholic either but I still want to do the Christmas Eve thing.
~Heidi...liking your #24 ;)