Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Memories from the past

Today I had to run around and organise things and get the dog clipped. I was just a block from the LSS (the new one) and I decided to stop in just incase there was something that grabbed my interest.

I had about 2 hours to fill in while the dog was getting done so I decided to stay and create a clipboard for DH's birthday party on the weekend. MIL had given me a few photos and told me to make him an album, but really there isn't enough photos, I don't know where they are taken and I don't have enough time to do a proper job.

So this is what I made.... I used SEI rubons. What a bastard they were! They did not want to come off at all. It is a hot day, but they were just nasty to use. The store didn't even end up charging me them and they are going to send them back to the supplier they were that bad.


I also used the foam stamps again. I bought some for home. The stars are making memories.

I hope he likes it.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Very nice! Even if the Rub-ons were a pain. I really like the end result :)

agent713 said...

That looks great Wendy! Good job :)
~Heidi

Kaye said...

That looks great!