Monday, February 06, 2006

New swim coach


TJ and BMW have a new swim coach. This is him. His name is Zane King. This photo is from the Australian Swimming site swimmer profile.

TJ's coach didn't turn up this morning. Rather annoying since I got up a 6am and we left at 6:15am for 6:30 training. And today is DH's birthday. And then some fat old woman decided to abuse me because TJ got in HER lane to swim. Um, honey, public pool. We'll swim where ever we please. Oh no, she thinks it belongs to her.

The young girl on the desk wasn't even interested. TJ was like, Mum whats going on. I was so pissed its not funny, especially since the coach didn't arrive and then this. And being exhausted from the weekend didn't help.

When the pool manager arrived I told her and she said the lady was wrong to have a go at me. She really was a cow (the fat old lady that is). And TJ could swim faster than her. I'm still cranky with it. Pool ettiquete is to swim up the left side and then back also on the left side. You can fit a fair amount of swimmers in a lane doing this.

Oh no, the fat cow and bob swim together. One up and down each side. They weren't budging for anyone. And this was before she had a go at me. Man some people are rude. OK vent over. Still cranky though. Tomorrow I will go back and get my money back for TJ's lessons since there's no point paying for something when the coach doesn't even bother to turn up.

BMW's lesson was so so. His teacher isn't really that interested. So changing locations will be no big deal for him. Now we won't have to get up at 6am on a Monday morning and then rush back at 8:30am for school. That has to be a good thing for everyone!

No comments: