Wednesday, March 15, 2006

about me

This was on SS today. I thought it would be cool to post it here too. Feel free to tag it for your blog too. :D

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Sales Assistant
2. Salad Chef
3. Customer Service Offier
4. Consultant

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. You've got mail
2. Top Gun
3. Grease
4. Father in law


Four places I have lived

1. Sydney, Australia
2. Newcastle, Australia
3. Central Coast, Australia
4.

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Mclouds Daughters (sp? Aussie show)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Disney Land
2. Fiji
3. Gold Coast, Australia
4. Hawaii

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Scrapshare.com
2. Blogger.com
3. cmc network
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Spaghetti Bolognese
3. Fajitas
4. Crispy beef with peking sauce

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. in a bubble bath
2. watching the waves at the beach
3. by a waterfall in a rainforest
4. getting a massage

No comments: