Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today

Today I have shopped. I bought a fridge. Not the one I wanted, but a fridge none the less. At least now I can have cold milk and fuit and veg. The sales guy still didn't have a price or whether he could get one of the big fridges, you know, the one we actually need. So I made an economic decision and bought a smaller one. Its there. I can have it tomorrow. And while I didn't get much of a discount, it will be here TOMORROW!!!

I also had some photocopying to do at Office Works. So while I was there I bought some photo paper large and small, printer ink, and a labeler. So as soon as I get some time I will be doing a layout I have in mind....A is for Attitude, and a giant size pic of Nath. I've been wanting to work with a giant pic for ages.

Oh I did some work too. Coordinator coaching. I'm still not big on making those phone calls. And the words just don't seem to come when I'm talking to people when I'm out and about. They get stuck somewhere between brain and mouth, knowing I should say them, but not knowing how?

Anyway lets not dwell there. I have afternoon chores to be done and kidlets to run after. So everyone do this for me, open mouth, big breath in, big breath out and smile. Later!

No comments: