Friday, March 10, 2006

A question

It all comes done to ettiquete. I am doing this Power 10 training program at the moment with CM. Its one week in. I've been totally stressed about it, 20 classes in 8 weeks, $6000 in sales, 6 new recruits. Its supposed to get my business up and running, but its totally stressed me out. I've tried hard to do what I've supposed to do.

15 booking calls...did it
2 coordinator coaching...did it
workshop..did it
bonus calls to customers..had some
leads...had some
actual home classes...none

OK, you get the idea. Anyway today at 2pm I am supposed to be having a 1hr coaching call with our FDM. I emailed her during the week to ask if we could do it over Skype, to save my STD bill. She said she would ring me.

I've been sitting here at my desk since 1:50pm. I've organised my diary, list of who I called, what bookings I made and what I need to talk about. Its now 2:30pm and she hasn't called.

Should I keep waiting and then it will be 3pm and my hour will be gone? Or should I ring her even though she said she would ring me? I reallu can't afford the phone bill as I'm totally broke and 1hr at peak rate isn't going to help that. I know its a training thing and I can write it off, but you still have to pay the bill in the interim. And writing it off only works if you are actually making some money out of this, but hey, thats a whole other post.

I understand she has a lot of people to look after, and I am just a little fish in the big sea, but this is the whole reason I signed on for this training program, to get some individual help that I need, encouragement to go further and NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

Guess that hasn't worked huh.

Hmm sit and wait. Sit and wait. No. Get up and do something productive. Anything. Guess I could wash those dirty clothes I forgot to put on this morning.

Maybe its a sign. I'm really not meant to do this.

Later...signed uninspired

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

Sorry, I stumbled onto your blog by accident, but I wanted to say how great it is to find a blog from Australia! I am an expat, living in NZ - I know, another state really - and it was so nice to read about places I actually know. Even if I felt like I was snooping.
So thanks for making my day!
And sorry for snooping...
Leesha

Aussie Wendy said...

hey snoop away! Its ok by me.

Anonymous said...

Well, anytime you want to snoop at our life over here, feel free!
http://hamleeinnz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so...did she call?