Tuesday, March 07, 2006

toffee AAHHH

The last few days have been hectic to say the least, but hey Whats New?

Well this is something you don't do everyday. Thank Heavens!

Do you remember the toffee? How I said I was going to make more? Well while I was multi tasking today - cooking with Nathan, making toffee and a chocolate cake, Mr Nath asked me a question. I turned around to answer him and in that 30 seconds to a minute the toffee burnt and boiled over the top.

It went everywhere.

I picked up the saucepan off the gas, moved it sideways and of course spilled more everywhere as it was still bubbling up over the top.

It has taken me 3 hours to clean it up, and yes I am still finding more. I have no idea how I am going to get it off some things.

Now I have to make more toffee. Ahh! I will be much much more careful this time. No more multi tasking for this little black duck.

2 comments:

gloria said...

LOL See, it's funny when it is someone else's mishap! Because if it were me, doll, I would have FREAKED! And the rest of the day would have been shot by my bad mood. :(

Aussie Wendy said...

It was hilariously funny actually, to the ridiculous even. I'm still cleaning it up!