Friday, March 31, 2006

Shop til your fingers are sore

I haven't blogged lately if you haven't noticed. Mostly because I've been busy, but also too becuase I couldn't find anything positive to say. So whats a girl to do when she's feeling down? S.H.O.P.

And in style. Must remember to hide that CC statement next month! I really wanted to get a wishblade (still do) but by the time you convert the price and then work out how to use it, sizzix is just easier. PLus I can share with some other ladies and its the whole exercise thing. Not nearly as much fun to push a button as to wind it through or pull down on the lever. Maybe its more of a mental exercise but it is rewarding.

I sure hope that box arrives when DH is not home. I have this big feeling he won't be impressed. But I have been working and having good sales so why not spend some on me. I'm sure you'll all support me on that one!

Cheers!

2 comments:

gloria said...

:)


We all have those days...

Shopping has been a SPORT for me in the past!!

:)

agent713 said...

I agree, sizzix is thereputic. I don't think I'd get the same satisfaction from dealing with a computer.

Enjoy your purchases.

~Heidi