Thursday, March 02, 2006

Positive?

This is me trying to be positive...

Yah I'm getting up at 4:30am to drive my daughter 2 hours to a carnival, so she can compete for a few minutes! It will most likely be raining and we'll get soaking wet. She'll definately try and hit me up for McDonalds so I have to make sure I have some money ready. And I'll take her through the Harbour Tunnel, and back home via the ED, so I'll have to keep $8 in change ready for the tolls.



Too sarcastic?? Well I am trying to be positive, but I'm exhausted, its way too humid with the rain and my DS will not go to sleep, I still have drinks to pack and make, I've got school things to organise before I go to bed, fees in envelopes and that sort of thing. Ugh. I must get some sleep because I sure don't want to fall asleep while driving down the freeway tomorrow. And most of all I would love to catch up with my friends since I'm driving all that way, but I know that by the time she sits for ages in the marshalling area, finally competes, it will be time to hit the road to try and beat the Friday night traffic coming back up the freeway, and we have to be home for ballet in the afternoon. Kids. What you do for them.

Camera camera, must pack camera

No comments: