Friday, October 21, 2005

brothers

I got a call from my brother tonight, well it was just really returning my call from this afternoon. Part way thru the conversation he tells me I don't need to be a stranger, I could ring more often. Hello? This goes both ways dude.

He was waiting for me to ask about his house he has bought. He could tell me about his house he has bought.

Pain in the ass. I bet he'll ring mum now and I'll be getting grief from her next. I wonder if he's ever planning on telling me the name of this girl he's bought the house with? The one DH heard my mum telling his mum that he was going to marry next year. Might be nice to be introduced before then.

Gotta love family.

1 comment:

gloria said...

Girl, I think I have you trumped on the PITA family situation. We'll catch up on Wednesday!

lata!!