Friday, October 14, 2005

Stop the world...I want to get off

I got a pm today, "Wendy are you alright?" Well....no.

Do you ever get that feeling like you are being pulled in a thousand directions at once? Everyone wants everything now, if not yesterday. I've worked my butt off at school for the p&c fundraiser. Which I didn't mind doing, but it irks me when other p&c members are strolling around enjoying themselves and not even bothering to ask if someone needs help. I had all these deliveries to do, children to get ready for after school activities, and trying to keep them quiet so my DH can get a little bit of rest before a 12hour nightshift and a drive down the freeway.

I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING

I have a huge list of things to do. List stuff on ebay becuase we have no money. Finish RAKs, which I can't send yet, because I have no money. Clean house. Organise for workshop. Ring customers. Keep children quiet while DH sleeps. Play with dog. And on it goes. Ugh. Somewhere in there I'm supposed to be a good Mum, read stories and do all the other stuff a Mum does.

2 comments:

gloria said...

I have those days too...just go into a closet and scream...it helps!

Aussie Wendy said...

lol, thanks I'll be trying it.