Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My first blog

I seem to be starting a new life. My old life is getting left behind. I am meeting new people, although rarely IRL, being influenced by thoughts and ideas, being inspired and shown new ways.

My goals as a twenty year old were to have a car with a sunroof, earn over $40,000, and something else completely material. I accomplished that all at 22yrs old, and have been left wondering and floundering a little ever since. Until now. Oh and the car is almost worn out, 250,000kms later.

Now I find out its ok, to be me. To put my kids first. To enjoy what I do. I now understand what the lecturers meant at uni, when it was no longer about what they earnt.

I'm slowly adjusting to my new role. Today my baby is no longer a baby. I am seeing a new direction. Thanks for looking in on my journey.

1 comment:

gloria said...

Heya girl!

It will be good to read about your daily happenings...And is this the car that got you all the way to Castle Towers?