Monday, October 17, 2005

Sunday again

Its Sunday again and the second week of Nippers, and the second week of cold windy weather. It was freezing on the beach and the kids were wet and running around in swimmers. brrr. BMW seemed to be enjoying his activities, really running fast in the bucket brigade. TJ had fun in the flags, coming in the middle of the group again which was good. She just needs to get up a bit quicker and focus a little more, but I'm sure that will come with age and practice. You can see her long legs catching up the others as they reach the flags.

TJ told me today she'd like to go in the carnival thats coming up. I'm sure that will be an interesting day, but I am pleased that she is interested in trying. She also wants to go board training. It makes me wonder if this is a swing away from dancing. Its equally as healthy and definately cheaper. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Tonight she's gone off to a birthday party. It was themed disco diva, but all the little girls turned up in party dresses for the disco. I may need to relook at her wardrobe for next time she goes out with this group of girls. TJ didn't seem to mind though. The birthday girl is from ballet and all the girls seem very different from the girls at school. That could be a good thing. I'm sure she will have fun.

later

No comments: