Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Scrappers Life

Today has been a great scrapping day. I went to the shops this morning and got my photos printed and spent the rest of the day scrapping them, while DH ironed and watched cartoons and motor racing. He's still ironing now. That was a huge pile!

This is my favourite layout from today.


This was from just last week. It feels so good to have it scrapped already because it was such a lovely day. The kids and I got to meet Gloria, which was fantastic and she is so sweet. She brought the kids a whole bag of lollies which took them 3 days to get through. And they loved her. TJ said it wasn't just becuase of the lollies, but becuase she was interested in them. According to TJ, when they meet my friends they just ignore them and talk to me, but Gloria was interested in them, and she really liked that. Nath is still asking about her.

Nathans bear is named Huggle. Everyday he gets changed from his jammies into his day clothes, and at night back into his jammies. It was so lovely for him to build this bear, he really has ownership of it, but he stilll can't let go of his broken teddy. Last night it crept back into bed with Huggle. Apparently Huggle is its Mum. Oh well, he has plenty of love for both of them.

1 comment:

gloria said...

Aww, I am so touched! Your lil darlins' are so sweet, it was easy to be interested! *hugs*