Thursday, October 27, 2005

Catching up

I caught up with my lovely cyber friend today. Hey Glo! It was so nice to see her again and meet her daughter, even though she wasn't well. When I told TJ she was a bit disappointed as to why she didn't get to meet her too. TJ also wanted to know how tall she was, because if she's 9 would she be a lot taller than her? If not, then they could play together. Don't you love how kids think?

I did some shopping while I was out, and sorry girls I didn't get shoes, but I did get lollies! There is this ace lolly shop and I got some Halloween lollies and eyeballs. The lady said to set them in jelly. I'm going to surprise the kids. They will love it! DH just shook his head when I showed him.

2 comments:

gloria said...

Hi sweetie!!

I *so* needed Wednesday. I wante dto show you my scrapping goodies and play and talk all day. I was banking on Wednesday...I didn't blog that day...I was needing it, and I didn't get to have it. So it would have made a very dark entry for me...J just asked why we didn't plan it for this week, but I was feeling like it would be too much to ask you back a third time...so much petrol.

Aussie Wendy said...

I would be happy to come anytime, I'll have to check my diary. CYE!