Saturday, October 29, 2005

My girls back

I have been wondering what had happened to TJ. For 2 days we had the good twin. But I shouldn't have been worried, getting off the bus today, and yelling at me through the car window was my girl. She was back alright. Its funny how the whole mood of the house shifts depending on her.

Even on the way home from ballet she mentioned that the good twin had come to visit. I know, I tell her, but she's not listening, shes telling me how the good twin had come back from vacation to visit, but normally the good twin stays at school.

So for those of you reading this that think I am truly bizarre here is the difference. Wednesday, she gets in the car extra polite and quiet, asks conversational questions and responds in a pleasant manner. Thursday AM, quiet in the house, no yelling, gets self ready for school, plays with brothers and is totally organised. Even comes home from school and is still quiet and pleasant. Even does homework without argument.

It was refreshing, but also quite strange to have the good twin here. Oh and thats my girls language, it was her that first brought up about having a twin. When I think about it, she's been with us for a very long time.

1 comment:

gloria said...

LOL...I think that I must have an *evil* twin. *she* is here more often that the *good* twin.

Heya TJ!!