Monday, October 31, 2005

Jack-o-lantern


We made our first Jack-o-lantern this morning. It wasn't as hard as I had imagined, although I did have some good instruction. My hands now smell really nice as the only vaseline I had was the baby one and it was scented, so the pumpkin and I smell quite lovely!

The kids drew a picture each of what they wanted to look like so I tried to incorpoate into it something for each of them so they were involved too. I love the digital camera because they could all take photos of it and be part of the experience.

Everyone is so excited for Halloween tomorrow, just wait till the kids see what I've got in line for them for dessert. I love that special lolly shop!

1 comment:

gloria said...

You guys did AWESOME!!!! I love it, and I'm so glad they enjoyed it...