Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Eeewww...

I made for dinner tonight Turkish meatballs, and plain lamb ones for the kids. They are so easy to eat just in a wrap with some salad and the kids really like them. Tonight we had some fresh lemons from next door, and a squeeze of lemon just adds that extra zing to them. So I cut up the lemons and added them to the salad.

After eating two, I squeezed the lemon onto my third and out came a bug that looked just like a maggot. EEEEWWWW. It was so gross. I had to throw everything out. And now my stomach feels sick because I had already eaten two, with lemon. Its disgusting to even think about it.

Where is that vomit smilie when you need him?

1 comment:

gloria said...

Oh, man, ewww. This happened to me when I was a kid in Greece. I was eating instant oatmeal, and my sister was complaining that I was eating the flavor *she* wanted, so I said "FINE! Here." She was about to take her first bite when she noticed little tiny worms moving on her spoon. No telling how many of those suckers *I* had eaten....
OMGosh, I *still* check my oatmeal before each bite. Ick.