Tuesday, January 24, 2006

As busy as a bee with a bum full of honey!

I haven't had a chance to post for a few days, as I've been as busy as a bee with a bum full of honey!

There is only a week to go, not even that, until the kids go back to school and all the activities restart. Well some already have. Nippers restarted on the weekend. Which was nice to catch up with everyone after Christmas. Swim club starts on Friday night. DH has had his holidays cancelled for next month as well since the are so busy at work. He thinks we might try and have a week off in March.

We tried out our new caravan for a night and are going away in it tomorrow for two nights so I've been running around trying to get extra supplies and those little bits that we didn't know we needed until we actually went away in it. For something thats meant to come with everything, all those 'little extras' really add up.

TJ and BMW have gone to vacation care today - ice skating. I gave them instructions to keep their hands in if they fall over. I can remember my Mum telling me that when I was young just in case so your fingers don't get cut off. BMW told me he thought he would use a chair to hold onto so I wouldn't have to worry. As long as they come home with no broken limbs and all fingers intact I guess we'll be fine.

I took Oscar (our dog) off to the puppy motel this morning for his own little personalised holiday. The kennel almost didn't accept him as we didn't have the right paperwork with the immunistation. The vet had stuffed up telling us one thing and providing paperwork for something else. Grr. So now I have to get him vacinated again. I will be going somewhere else for this. I am over the local vet!

So this means I can't get him boarded when we have DH's surprise party. I'd better be real nice to the neighbours and see if they will keep him in their yard for the night. I'm thinking this will mean also inviting them to his party. I'm sure since he is friends with the husband DH won't mind, but its the wife who's been a bit funny this last year. It will be interesting if they come what the response of the relo's will be. Oh well. What will be will be.

Now I'm off to pack our caravan. Lets hope it doesn't pour on us when we have to set it up or take it down!

1 comment:

gloria said...

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on??

Where are you girl? Update us please!

Oh, and ew...if that is really where honey comes from, it will never pass these lips again. Gross.

::smiles and hugs::