Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well I finally posted my Christmas cards today. Actually, I still have 2 sitting here, but I will hand deliver them. All in good time. Can't rush these things.

Also went to the shops becuase today it was raining! YAH! Only problem was, everyone else on the coast had the same idea. It was bedlam in the car park. Today was the first day I've ever yelled at someone in the car park, from my car. Here we are, sitting my a few minutes, blinker on, waiting for these people to finish loading their groceries so they can leave and we can park. A p plate driver comes the other way and I let him know that its my spot and he then moves forward and I'm thinking hes going to keep going, well no, the other car backs out and before I can reverse in he drives straight into the spot. Man was I not happy! So I wait for him to get out of his car and decide to learn this P plate ignoramous. GRRRR. Not happy Jan!

So we finally get another park. We shop. We do the return/exchange thing. All a painful process. Plus the goods are now on sale and DH was in charge of safe keeping all receipts and lost this one. ~sigh~ Then of course could not find what DD wanted to spend it on instead.

It would've all been so much easier to stay at home and watch a video. Never mind. I'm off to make DH a roast lamb dinner, hope its nice.
Later.

No comments: