Thursday, January 19, 2006

Its funny how things work out.

For those avid blog readers you would know that a week or so ago I was thinking of quitting CM. I'd totally had enough. I really needed a break, and whilst happy to work on my own albums I wanted a rest from everyone elses.

I got some great advice and support which I really appreciated.

I did go to my training day. And while I didn't walk out the door as a totally different person as was initially suggested. I did learn some stuff, was humiliated a little (sort of self building), and met some new colleagues and networked.

I did my class the next day and have had back up sales everyday. Having over $1000 of sales in a week will help quell your conscience for a little while.

So while I haven't made any rash or rational decisions yet (thanks Jo for that one!) I have had an equiry on making an album for someone.

So today I put together a quote for scrapping someone else's 100 pictures. I thought the price would be much too offensive, but she came straight back and asked what about for 60 photos. And then asked if I had a website she could look at, and when I offered her a catalogue and some examples and she then committed herself to a time tomorrow to be here to check it all out.

So isn't it funny how things work out. I wonder what will happen. But one thing I know. What will be will be.

3 comments:

gloria said...

I. Am so. EXCITED for you!! Good on ya girl!! I know you will prosper with whatever path your feet take...Good Luck...Who knows, you just might be the next Cowtown Stacey!!

agent713 said...

That is awesome Wendy! My upline always said "You are in business FOR yourself but not BY yourself". This last week for you is proof that group training and hard work can pay off. Congratulations!
~Heidi

Mel said...

Very cool on the sales! I could sure use a week like that for a confidence booster.

Empress4