Friday, January 06, 2006

A quick update on todays events

DH has been at me to clean up the storage room. So this morning while I washed and he played the ps2 with BMW, I cleaned up. Whilst cleaning I found our spare tiles. The ones we have planned (for the last 4 years) to tile our entry way with.

So I decided to do it. And told DH it was being done today and thats all there was to it. Well the tiles didn't end up fitting so we went to the tile store and bought new ones after all. We needed 2.5m but ended up getting 13m because they were a 'lot'. So now we have all these left that we don't need.

Yes we have some left because tonight we tiled the foyer! YAH. I am dirty and covered in bits of tile glue, and we had a thunderstorm in the middle of it with rain coming in the front door whilst my butt was sticking out it, but its done. I have taken pics so will try to remember to post them tomorrow. It looks really good.

And we used those border tiles that we bought 6 years ago for our last house. Even still have some of those left! So happy that its done. Although it makes the carpet look even worse so now I will definately have to get it cleaned.

Night all!

No comments: