Thursday, January 12, 2006

Resolve

I've had a learning moment today. A resolution really.

I resolve to finish the edge of the carpet tomorrow where it meets the new tiles when DH is at work.

I resolve to not do anymore international SS swaps.

I resolve to do more for me.

I resolve to work everyday on getting my paperwork done.

I resolve to eat more salads after all the Christmas cheer.

I resolve to get finished the things I've started before starting more new things.

I'd really like to resolve to get my scrap room clean, but I know thats not quite possible at the moment because its a storage issue, so I'll quietly work on that one myself. I've been eyeing off some furniture which will help. I'm thinking I could layby it and pay it off slowly.

I'm sure there's more, but thats enough for now, otherwise I won't remember what it was I was going to do!

No comments: