Tuesday, January 17, 2006

To recap recent events:

Saturday I went to training.
Sunday I had a home class.
Monday drove TJ to Sydney for eisteddfod
Today drove TJ to Sydney for eisteddfod
Tomorrow driving TJ to Sydney for eisteddfod.

Today she won 2nd place for her modern, so that was kinda wonderful for her. She got a medal and was so excited, elated, and proud. We drove back up the freeway with her going, I'm better than that car, I'm better than that truck. It was cute. And so nice to see her happy after trying so hard.

Today we also picked up our new caravan. Very exciting. I got to tow it home on the back of the territory. And then reversed it into the garage. If you've ever seen our skinny street you would know that thats no mean feat! We'll just have to plan now some time and where to go to.

Thats all for now. Cheers!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Woohoo! Congrats to TJ - that's a great result :)

And congrats to you for towing and backing a caravan - you're a braver woman than I ;) I hope you get to use it very soon.