Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FUN FUN FUN

I did it! I have had so much fun this morning. I woke DH up after 2.5 hours of sleep, so he could look after TJ and BMW (Nath's 1st day back at preschool) and ducked out to the new LSS. I told him I was doing an art class, which is sorta true, hee hee.

So this is my creation...


I really like it, and I think it looks better IRL than pictured here. I was planning to put it in my scrap room (aka study) but know I'm thinking I could do 3 more, 1 for each season and have them down the hallway. Will have to think on that one.

I really enjoyed using the foam stamps and the effect they create, so I might try some more of that. Actually I enjoyed the whole lot!

4 comments:

gloria said...

Just wait until you get addicted to the foam stamps! You won't know *what* you did with out them!!

Spoken from experience!

::smiles::

newsgirl said...

Beautiful Wendy!! I really like the idea of one for each season also...

Joy

agent713 said...

It looks great Wendy! Sounds like you had a good time and that is most important. I love the four seasons idea too.
~Heidi

Veronica said...

Very nice Wendy.

The four seasons down the hallway would be fabulous!