Wednesday, January 04, 2006

No baby here!

Today we went and saw Chicken Little. It was ok. But on the way into the cinema SIL#2 asked me if I was feeling better (I've had this funny throat thing happening) and so I said a little, but it gets me mainly in the morning and at night (which is true, its like the change in air). She then proceeds to ask me if I am pregnant. Err, no. Are you sure because it sounds like it. Err, really no, I would know and yes I am sure, definately no.

Well when we went after the movies to the relo's party I was wondering is it just me, or at they all looking at my stomach and smiling and talking amongst themselves. So I wondered what exactly did my DH tell them on NYE when I didn't turn up for their party. Apparently just that I wasn't feeling well.

So definately not preggers, a little too much Christmas cheer maybe, and someone paying for a gym membership and time to go probably wouldn't go astray. But definately no baby in this tummy!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

How on earth do they draw the conclusion that you're pregnant when you have a sore throat??? My goodness - they need to get a grip! :P