Tuesday, January 10, 2006

busy busy busy

I've been working on my swaps today. I have 2 groups done. The third is half done, 5 cute snowman, which seems quite ridiculous given how hot and humid it is, and then just 1 Christmas set to go. I so hope I can stay awake tonight and get them finished.

I also took the kids to the rock pool, which was lots of fun. My main reason for taking them was so I could take some photos 'cause tomorrow I am booked into a 3hr course at the LSS! I am making a canvas. And although they aren't the best photos (something I'm going to try and work on this year), I'm sure it will still look nice and will gain pride of place on my wall in my study. Can't wait, it will be so much fun doing something different with my materials.

Will let you all know how good it was tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My SIL borrowed a book from the Library on photography. That could be a good starting point if you want work on your photography... Having said that, I'm sure your photography skills are just fine - knowing you, you are being to hard on yourself...again!