Friday, January 13, 2006

I made a little layout...

I made a little layout this afternoon. I can't say its totally not CM, because I used the tape runner and photo labelling pencil on the vellum, but thats all! I love it. Yes there is ribbon. And yes it is touching the photo. (shock horror!) And theres some groovy wooden tags, chatterbox papers, and bazill is the background. It feels sort of rustic. I have this little feeling of wanting to send it in as a layout for the Scrapbooking Memories mag. Its most likely not good enough, but it would be fun if it got in. I figure they would never print a whole CM page, lol.

Oh you want to see it?
















1 comment:

Veronica said...

I like it - I like it a lot :)

The paper colours are perfect for the photo. And I really like the ribbon across the photo corners.