Monday, December 12, 2005

Glo-girl put out a challenge today. The idea is your type "your name needs" into Google and list some of the funny results. So I found another Wendy who had done this and here are the results: (Cheating I know, but anyway...)

Wendy wants a new dress but her mum won't buy her the one she wants. (DH won't either)
Wendy wants to be on the TV Show Dancing with the Stars!!! (Simply dreaming here)
Wendy wants so very much to give ALL OF YOU CREDIT!!! (Always)
Wendy wants everyone to buy her music. (Well my dream was to play in a real huge orchestra, although I can't ever see that happening now)

Wendy needs your assistance.
Wendy needs to know.
Wendy needs a patient,loving, and committed family who can provide structure and support.
Wendy needs at least 5 business days advance notice for this process.
Wendy needs every measuring cup and teaspoon she can find. (And the dates I forgot to buy for the Christmas cake!)

Oh Google what would we do without you. (Here here!)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I've done that one before - it can be fun :)

And yes, hwat would we do without Google? My Mum was telling about how for their wedding, a friend had insisted that my Dad get a real bow tie (the kind you have to tie yourself) and no-one knew how to tie it.

I told her "If that was today, all you'd have to do is Google bowtie and you'd get instructions on how to tie one"

They kind of looked at me blankly. They don't really get this internet-thing ;)

gloria said...

LMBO! Too funny! Want to borrow my measuring cups? LOL