Monday, December 19, 2005

Photo time

The elders are restless. When am I going to get a new photo? I haven't got one all year! Well Christmas is coming I respond sweetly. Hmph! is the response. Every year MIL does it to me. Wants or should I say demands a pic of the kids, one of the professional ones I've just paid a fortune for, the ones I picked up on Friday. And every year she spoils her Christmas present. Why oh why can she not just wait a week and let me make her a nice gift?

And then she tells me that I'd better be making an album for her son for his birthday. Yes early Feb my DH is turning 40. Maybe I'll get time to make him one. But do I have any pics? No! Perhaps she'll give me some of when he was little? Perhaps I can dream. I know his response (DH) he loves me no matter what I give him. Isn't that sweet?

No comments: