Monday, December 19, 2005

photo time!

I bought a cd of TJ's photos she had taken at dancing. It is supposed to be of all her dances and I thought it would be a cheaper option than buying them pre printed. I'm not sure if its the right choice looking at them, but I am a sucker and still want one of everything for her album. There's one pic that just jumped out at me as brilliant, and here it is...


I would also love to print this one out for her for Christmas and frame it for her room


All those hours of sequining look like they paid off too, lol.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Both photos are gorgeous, Wendy. You have a very beautiful young lady there :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics Wendy. Hey if it any consolation I too get sucked in like that!!

Anonymous said...

They are_beautiful_!!! Wish I could watch her dance too... it is one of the things in this world that fascinates me! There is a dance studio above the store where I work and I_love_going to their show once a year...
Joy