Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years Eve Eve!

This heat is really getting to me. I must be getting old or something. On the plus side, we put in an application today to extend our home loan so hopefully they say yes and we can get an air conditioner!

I made pizza for dinner tonight. From scratch. Whilst it was a good idea and tasted pretty good, I'll have to remember that kneading is a good winter activity, not something for a hot summers day. Man did I work up a sweat kneading that dough!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. We've been invited for bowling to celebrate the newphews 12th Birthday. My feet are so sore I really don't want to go, but the kids are keen so we probably will. An hour drive there and back is not appealing. And DH said theres no way we are staying over sleeping on that awful sofa bed again at his sisters. I wonder if his back is still sore?

So in case I don't get to blog tomorrow. Have a safe and happy new year everyone. And I look forward to catching up with those of you that I can in 2006, and saving my pennies to meet the rest of my cyber friends somewhere in the not too distant future, I hope.

Oh and I put our entry in for the 32 million lotto draw tomorrow night. I'll let you know how we go!

Cheers

1 comment:

newsgirl said...

so did you win the $$$$??? are you sending everyone round-the-world trip tickets??? LOL or just buying aircon?

Happy New Year!!
Joy