Sunday, December 11, 2005

What a week

I cannot believe its been a week since I've blogged. There has been just so much going on, and little ole me has been trying to keep up with it all.

*Monday was swimming
*Tuesday was dancing and tennis
*Wednesday was canteen
*Thursday while the kids were at school and Nath was at preschool we - as in DH and I - did a mad dash to Erina (40 mins each way) to the toy store and bought a slide that goes into the pool. I was sequening TJ's dance outfit the whole way there and back. I think it was only thru pure desperation that I didn't throw up.
*Thursday afternoon was dress rehersal and photo day. I slapped her makeup on in under 5 mintues, with hair and finished those bloody sequins! Rehersal was supposed to go for 2 hours and ended up going for 4. Finished up at McDonalds getting dinner at 9pm with some of her dancing friends and their parents.
*Friday, take TJ to ballet while Grandma takes the boys to the preschool Christmas party. Rush back after ballet finishes to discover we weren't allowed food tickets as I had forgot to RSVP - I don't remember how many times I told them we were coming but because I hadn't filled in the piece of paperwork so we weren't allowed to eat (hot dog), drink (cup of cordial) or have a water iceblock. TJ was not impressed. Nor was I. Nor was I happy about the lack of enthusiasm of the staff, the chaos, and that santa didn't bother to put his beard on when he arrived to had out presents.
*Saturday, tennis presentation in the morning, TJ off to a birthday party in the afternoon. Nath goes home with Grandma to sleepover and BMW and I treat ourselves to Chinese at Westfield while TJ's at the party.
*Sunday, nippers, then birthday party, then Kindergarten Christmas party at the teachers house. 2 kids were saved from drowning in the pool. Tag team with Grandma to watch the kids at the party because I have to go and do a class.

Tomorrow morning its up bright and early for swim training. And I am no where near as organised as last week. Breakfast is not done, lunches are not made. It will be a very early morning. And if you got thru reading all that you've done very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. lord! My head is swimming - I shall never complain about being busy again! No onder we haven't seen a pic of this new (now old) haircut LOL - No pressure of course ;)

take care :(
xo Mel