Thursday, December 22, 2005

My accordian album pics














So here we have the pics of the accordian album. I am really pleased with how it turned out, and my Dad just rang to say that he got it and its really nice. I put the ages they all turned this year so perhaps that might help him in getting their names right on their presents and cards next year. And I tried to include pics of some of the activities they do so he can feel a little bit of a part of their lives. I even got a pic of DH and myself in there. I might make another one next year for him.

4 comments:

newsgirl said...

Wendy
I love this!! You did an amazing job!!! The colours are great and I think this is a perfect gift!!!
Joy

Veronica said...

Looks great - love all the bright colours. You did really well getting so many photos on there too :)

Mel said...

I love the album. Gosh now I want to make Veronica's purse and your album... geez...
Empress4

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous Wendy! What a lovely gesture. It gives me an idea of something to give Mal's mum next christmas. She really is hard to buy for. Needs nothing and has all she wants.