Friday, December 23, 2005

Today...

Today we got Santa photos. $42 later and over an hour wait, note to self, take children out of school and get done before term finishes.

Today we got some more Christmas presents. MIL now organised. Still more to do tomorrow. Still no idea what to get.

Today we cleaned the cave. I threw out 2 bags of 'stuff'. TJ was not interested in helping, so I just kept throwing out more things. Although I am displeased that she didn't do it. I did have fun chucking stuff out and it looks way better now!

Tonight we opened the Christmas wine and hamper.

Tonight we are going to start to wrap. The kids are still playing outside so hopefully soon they will come in, bath and then be so tired out they will go straight to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uugh cleaning caves!! I still have my dd7's cave to clean. The boys did theirs prior to chrismas but K just cant seem to get there. Would help if she did more than play while doing it lol.