Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update #2

First of all - do you know how hard it is to take a self portrait? It needs courage, grace and time! So for the moment you'll have to wait on that one.

I know I promised some pics from Saturday. It'll have to be just one for now. I love this one

Other news is TJ had her Dance Christmas Party last night. The kids got to bed at almost 10pm which is way late for a school night, but they had lots of fun! I bought some more decorations for the yard. Nathan and I put up some lights around the ground, they look really nice, more for us to look at because they are on the inside of the yard, but living in a cul-de-sac no one really comes to see our lights anyway. Today I've been in canteen at school. Theres supposed to be no hot food, yeah right, I only had 3 sandwiches and the rest was pies, sausage rolls, etc. Its over 40 degrees celcius today. Much too hot to be cooking hot food! Now I must go organise for class tomorrow. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you not have a timer on your camera??? All sounds verrrrry suspect to me! By the time you actually take it, you'll be due for another haircut! LOL

Cute, cute, cute pic BTW ;)